Academic level: Bachelor
- Major: Business Administration
- Duration: 4 years (240 ECTS)
Language of instruction: English
Annual tuition fee: 2500 $
Goal of the Program
The goal of the program is to prepare high professionals in the field of business administration to successfully: a) carry out business, administrative and research activities and b) share and disseminate European values (e.g. human rights, democracy, rule of law, property rights, economic freedom and etc) in Georgia and worldwide. having got strong understanding of calculus, statistics, economics, management, marketing, finance, modern technologies, philosophy, psychology, and law, students will obtain theoretical knowledge, and practical skills in business administration. Particularly students and gaduators should be able to:
• develop creative ideas and undertake entrepreneurial activities;
• elaborate and implement innovative projects;
• administrate business-processes;
• induce leading skills through managing business processes;
• demonstrate rational decision-making and sound communication skills;
• Deal with complexity problems such as economic or social profit/maximization issues both in private and public enterprises
• To offer the best business administration courses that will give students the needed intellectual and behavioral skills and abilities to advance their career and reach their personal goals.
• Through collaboration with potential employers care for the graduate’s job opportunities;
• Through collaboration with different Academic Institutions develop joint degree programs and facilitate to mobility of academic personnel and students.