Michel Mouskhely Institute
Michel Mouskhely (Mikheil Muskhelishvili,1903-1964) was scholar, lawyer, politician of Georgian origin and one of the prominent representatives of the French school of political science. He worked at the University of Strasbourg for the rest of his life, although he also lectured periodically at universities in the United States, Germany, Switzerland and Egypt.
Michel Mouskhely was a member of the Union of European Federalists. He is one of the founders of the European Union. His contribution to European integration cannot be overestimated, both in legal and in international relations and from the political perspective.
The Michel Mouskhely Institute seeks to introduce Michel Mouskhely to the Georgian public, translate and publish his works. Furthermore, the goals of the institute are:
• Promoting scientific-practical research and expanding teaching in EU law and policy, European studies in a wider sense;
• Promoting the introduction of international standards for the effective management of research and academic work within the University;
• Conducting research, educational-consulting and expert activities;
• Supporting Georgia's European integration processes.
Director of the Institute - Associate Professor Gvantsa Gugeshashvili
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: +99532 242 22 42
- Adress: K. Kutateladze street N3
- Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University