Admission to Bachelor degree programs
The entrant will be enrolled and given a student status on the basis of the results of Unified National Exams. To obtain student status, applicant has to register within the established period.
Primary registration process includes – Academic and Administrative registration.
Administrative registration is carried out by submitting required documents and signing a contract.
Documents to be submitted:
- Announcement to Rector
- Receipt certifying the payment of the annual tuition fee/half of the annual fee in case of payment per academic terms. (University bank account requisites will be given to the entrant in the University or they can see it on our website)
- Original and copy of complete general education Certificate (in case of Foreign Education – document recognized by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement)
- Copy of ID card/Passport together with original
- 2 printed versions of applicant’s photo (3X4) and its CD version
- An original and copy of document from military record (for male citizens of Georgia)
- Filled application form (take it in the University or download from our website)
- Other documents (if required from the academic program or/and current legislation)
Academic registration – registration for courses of the academic program.
Enrollment of the entrant in the Bachelor program is executed only after primary registration.
Annual tuition fee:
Bachelor program in Law – 2200 GEL
Bachelor program in Business Administration - 2200 GEL
Bachelor program in Tourism - 2200 GEL
Bachelor program in International Relations - 2200 GEL
Bachelor program in Theology - 1900 GEL