Reference code of Sulkan-Saba Orbeliani University is 088.
- Successful students will be given an opportunity to study in European universities with fully funded scholarships within the framework of international exchange program Erasmus +.
- High quality at competitive and affordable prices.
- Scholarships and financial support.
- Internships and practice within the University
- Memorandums signed with employer companies giving opportunities of employment and internships
- Optimal number of students in groups (25-30 students)
- Modern, well-equipped infrastructure: library, mock courts, computer laboratory, cafeteria for students with affordable prices, fitness center with student rates;
- Adapted academic programs and environment for persons with physical disabilities;
- Student clubs, sport, culture activities and infotainment events: (debates of various formats, study visits, karaoke parties, sport championships, summer camps in various protected areas);
- Friendly environment and individual approach to every student (if necessary, a student can take subjects twice without paying an additional fee);
- Practice-oriented teaching;
- Unforgettable student life,
- Convenient location in city center, near metro Delisi.
The University is authorized, that means: students are enrolled on the basis of the results of Unified National Exams and state recognized diploma is issued upon graduation.
The Programs are accredited, that means: students can gain state grants and get other benefits stipulated by state (social assistance, etc.).
Flexible pay system:
Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University offers 4-step method of payment. The whole annual tuition fee is divided into 4 equal parts. E.g If annual tuition fee is 2200, this fee should be paid according to the following schedule:
1st part (550 GEL) – until September 15;
2nd part (550 GEL) – until November 15;
3rd part (550 GEL) – until January 15;
4th part (550 GEL) – until April 15.
Dates are common for the students of all faculties. The difference is in tuition fees.
The tuition fee must be paid via the following bank account:
Ltd Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University
Address: 3 Kalistrate Qutateladze St, Tbilisi.
Intermediary Bank: JSC BasisBank
SWIFT code: 220101956
Identification code: 204426834
Contact us and let’s plan your success together!
(+995 32) 2 42 22 42