From the 2019-2020 academic year, sabauni students from faculty Humanities and Social Sciences are allowed to apply FUCE grant, which implies studying one semester in Partner universities with scholarship. FUCE grants looks like Erasmus+ Credit Mobility according to which home university recognizes ECTS credits gained by the students at the host University.
The FUCE grant is 650 Euro per month for one semester
In the beginning of the semester Sabauni International Relations Office opens the call and manages the recruitment procedures. After the registration, evaluation committee will evaluate the candidates according to their interview and the documents. The final decision is made by the Federation.
- Who are eligible to apply the student who
- Has the active student status of the faculty Humanities and Social Sciences
- Has good academic merit
- Knows foreign language (at least B2)
- Is highly motivated
- Not have already received or be currently receiving any other financial mobility grant
- Student application form
- Copy (first side –reverse) of the identity card or passport.
- Certified copy of the different academic records.
- A certificate showing evidence of their registration in their university of origin.
- Proof of the good command of the language of instruction of the courses to be followed, at a minimum level of B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- A 200 words statement about themselves with a focus on their educational objectives, their professional goals and aspirations and how they think this mobility grant will help to achieve their goals.
- Letter of reference. This must be from a member of staff from the home university of the applicant who has supervised him/her academically – i.e. a lecturer, tutor or supervisor.
- FUCE learning agreement. à this agreement has to be completed and approved by both institutions (sending and hosting);
- Letter of acceptation of the host University.
Three Students of Sabauni, Giorgi Leluashvili, Magda Matitaishvili and Nazi Taktakishvili are FUCE grant owners and they will study Fall semester of 2019-2020 academic year at Kardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw (Poland).