Academic level: Master
Academic degree: Master in Law
Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
Language of instruction: Georgian
Annual tuition fee: 2200
Goals and Advantages of the Program
The goal of the educational program in Law is to give students:
• Broad theoretical knowledge about basic features, principles and institutions of the national legal system, also general legal principles and values, social, political, philosophical, historical and economical aspects of legislation as well as about national and foreign scientific ideas
• Profound knowledge and special preparation in the fields of public, private and/or criminal law.
Students develop the skills of:
• effective use of theoretical knowledge;
• finding solutions to the legal problems independently;
• evaluation, discussion and argumentation.