Sabauni offers the FUCE scholarship to the students from faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. Students are able to apply for FUCE member universities for one semester study. Monthly scholarship is 660 Euro (travel and living). Duration of the grant is no more than 4 months
- Have a good academic record.
- In the case of undergraduates, to have successfully passed the first year of their degree.
- Be citizen Georgia
- Have a curriculum linked to Ethics, Theology, Philosophy or other disciplines somehow integrating The Social Teaching of the Church.
- Be student of the faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Sabauni
- Have a good command of the language of instruction of the courses to be followed.
- Not have already received or be currently receiving any other financial mobility grant.
- Be able to show that they possess the personal qualities to benefit from their mobility grant and use it to succeed in their chosen career.
Firs step: student choose FUCE member university she/he wants to apply for the grant and send the following documentation to International Relations Office of Sabauni (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copy of Passport or ID
- A 200 words statement about themselves with a focus on their educational objectives, their professional goals and aspirations and how they think this mobility grant will help to achieve their goals
- Academic records
- Proof of the good command of the language of instruction of the courses to be followed, at a minimum level of B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (in case the student do not have an international certificate, the Language Centre will provide an interview and test for them)
- Financial resources of the candidates (certification of the family’s socio-economic background, if applicable)
Second step: Interinstitutional selection / interview
Third step: Sabauni will send the student’s documentations to the host university
Fourth step: after the student will be received to the host university, all the documents will be sent to FUCE secretary
Fifth step: Final selection by FUCE
Notice: Preference will go towards applicants who have not previously studied outside their home country.
The documentation for FUCE
- Student application form (download here).
- Copy (first side –reverse) of the identity card or passport.
- Certified copy of the different academic records.
- A certificate showing evidence of their registration in their university of origin.
- Proof of the good command of the language of instruction of the courses to be followed, at a minimum level of B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- A 200 words statement about themselves with a focus on their educational objectives, their professional goals and aspirations and how they think this mobility grant will help to achieve their goals.
- Letter of reference. This must be from a member of staff from the home university of the applicant who has supervised him/her academically – i.e. a lecturer, tutor or supervisor.
- FUCE learning agreement. à this agreement has to be completed and approved by both institutions (sending and hosting);
- Letter of acceptation of the host University.
- 20 March – first step, to send the documents to IR office of Sabauni
- 21 March – Test of Foreign Language
- 22 March – Interview
- 25 March – 5 April – the documents will be sent to Host Universities and signature of the Learning agreements
- 5 May – the documents will be sent to FUCE secretary
Final results will be known at the end of June 2019
The Sabauni partner Universities:
- The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (Poland)
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw (Poland)
- The Pontifical University of John Paul II in Krakow (Poland)
- Ukrainian Catholic University (Ukraine)
- Catholic University in Ruzomberok (Slovakia)
- Pazmany Peter Catholic University (Hungary)
- Universitas Studuirum Catholica Croatica Zagrebia (Croatia)
- Catholic University of Lyon (France)
- Catholic University of Lille (France)
- Catholic University of Eichstatt – Ingolstadt (Germany)