Erasmus+ program in Spain
Date of placement:17/03/2021
Call for participation in the Erasmus+ ICM program is open now. Grant owner students will study one semester of 2021-2022 academic year at the University of Valladolid (Spain).
Bachelor students of the faculty of business and tourism are eligible to take part in it (except of the first year and last semester students).
- Grantee students receives monthly scholarship for 5 months (850 Euro X 5)
- The program covers travel expenses of the student
- Student should take at least 24 ECTS credits during his/her mobility at the hosting university. After the mobility gained ECTS will be recognized by the home University.
BA students can choose the study subjects from the International Semester Program in Commerce.
Courses offered in English by the UVA can be find here.
Interested students should register online on the platform of UVA until the 11:00 am (in Spanish time) of 16th April 2021.
Please before register consult the dean of Business and Tourism Faculty (regarding the study subjects and its relevance for your program) and International Relations Manager (for the administration issues).
- CV (in Europass format)
- Recommendation letter
- Transcript of records
- Language certificate (if applicable, if not, students will be tested by the foreign language center of the university)
- Signed mobility agreement
- Motivation letter
- In cases of economically or socially disadvantaged applicants, this must be accredited by providing the pertinent documents in their home country.
- In case of applicants with disabilities, applicants must upload the documents required to accredit sait situation in their home country
- Declaration of compliance with tax and national insurance obligations in the matter of grants. This declaration must be signed by the applicant.
All the documents should be in English
Once all of the information has been provided and the documents uploaded, a receipt will be generated which must be signed and also upload onto the UVAMOBPLUS platform in order to conclude the application. The whole process should be carried out online through the webpage https://uvamobplus.uva.es/ . Applications may not be sent by email or fax.
Notice: In case of incorrectly filled or incompletely submitted documentation, the contestant will be removed from the contest.
First stage: Sabauni check the applicants’ documentations and confirms them
Second stage: Home and Hosting universities evaluate the applicants
Once the students are registered on the platform, they will be asked for interview with Selection Committee of Sabauni. Also, students who don’t have International Language Certficate, they have to declare their needs at international relations manager.
- Academic merit – 60%
- Motivation: - 20%
- Relevance of the selected subjects with the students major – 20%
Sabauni Selection committee takes into consideration also students language proficiency.
The final decision is made by the Evaluation committee of the University of Valladolid.
In the event of a tie, preference will be given to disadvantaged students, those with disabilities or socioeconomically disadvantaged applicants.
For more information, please visit the link bellow.